Friday, September 5, 2014

a look back at August

I can't believe August is over!  We've been having some beautiful weather here in Madison so the summer has been pretty amazing so far. I wish I could say September started off on a good note, but as I am typing this I am also taking care of a sick baby. Liam hasn't been feeling well this week, but I think he's feeling better because he is growling at the dinosaur on sesame street haha. I guess some highlights from August include purchasing a new car, getting my hair cut, and Liam turning 16 months! Here are some photos!
Starting off with neighborhood walks and coffee isn't so bad!








I really love looking back at these photos. I think a lot of times we forget all the things we accomplish. All of the things we actually do every day. All of the memories that we make without knowing it. I really loved digging up potatos with our friends. I love how much Liam loves walking around and exploring..and he's not shy to grab the hand of someone he loves. I am so grateful for the friends we have made, the people who love Liam so much. We love you! I also think it's funny how often I take pictures of Liam sleeping...honestly it's probably because I need the reminder that he does in fact sleep! And of course, the love I share with David. The other day he told me how he loves that I am his best friend and it was one of the best feelings in the world hearing him say that to me. It's a good feeling to reflect and see all of the positive when it's so easy to focus on only the negative. I hope you look back and find your positive! ♥  Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello, pinkparakeets. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.