Sunday, July 20, 2014

welcome to my new blog!


Hey guys! Glad you're here. I decided to start up a new blog because quite frankly I'm getting tired of facebook. There you go, the truth!  I dunno...It's just that every time I go on that thing I end up feeling overwhelmed, stressed out, and usually a little pissed off. The only reason I'm even keeping a FB account is to keep up with my photography page and a few other pages I like. I'll just leave it at that.  But, I mean, does anyone else feel this way?

Anyway, I started this blog because I still want to share what's going on with me and my family here in Madison and besides, not everyone has a facebook. Hi Grandma Butler! I hope you're reading this! :D If you really want to keep up with what I am doing (including David, Liam, Panda and kitties!) please check back in from time to time and leave comments! I'd love to talk to you guys :)  Please be sure to add your email in the box below my profile picture to receive notifications on my latest posts.

Since I haven't seriously blogged in a really long time I figured i'd start off with a simple 52 week goal type-o-thangy.  I'll be posting 1x/week for 52 weeks (that ='s a year!) and once I've reached that goal, I'll see if I want to continue blogging.  I really do hope you enjoy this blog as much as I hope to someday love it haha.  I'm a really nice person so please keep your comments of the friendly sort or else!  Also, I don't plan on posting extremely personal things but if you want to ask a personal question I wouldn't mind trying to give you an honest answer :)

 Ok! Here it goes!


2 comments:

  1. I completely agree about Facebook and have decided to do the same. Aside from the black hole that is facebook, I've gotten tired of all the unoriginal blurbs that get reposted over and over and the most recent invasive messaging system and ads etc. I tried another site but it wasn't working well so I've opted for BlogSpot as well. I look forward to seeing what you and David have going on! Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. Facebook can be so frustrating! I'm glad you decided to start up a blog and I will definitely be following it :) Happy blogging to you too!

      Delete

hello, pinkparakeets. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.