Friday, August 22, 2014

Liam's custom cardboard book by pinhole press


When I was still pregnant with Liam I stumbled upon an adorable custom made cardboard book (probably on someones blog!) and thought it was such a great idea!  How fun!  Well it took me over a year to get it done but when I finally decided to make one I couldn't wait to get it in the mail!  It came yesterday and it is so cute.  Since Liam is really starting to pick up interest in speaking, not to mention he is finally interested in books, it seemed like the perfect time to make a book that helps put all those names to faces.

I wanted to keep it simple so I just made it "immediate family" (meaning: me, david & the fur babies).  But since there were a few pages left over, I used photos of Liam doing things that Liam likes to do.  Pretending to talk on the phone.  Pretending to drive the car.  And yes, I admit that the last photo of him sleeping is more like one of my favorite things that he does. ;)  So here's a little preview of what the rest of the book looks like (this isn't all of the pages fyi)

So there you have it! Want to make your own?  Just go to this website and get started on your very own book of names & faces! For $29.99 I think it was totally worth it.  And it came super fast in the mail!  I hope you guys are having a great week and have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello, pinkparakeets. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.