Sunday, September 7, 2014

A few of my favorite prints // welcome home edition!


Over the past few months since buying our home here in Madison I have been searching for the perfect prints to fill the space.  This house comes with something extra, a mudroom!  So naturally I want to make it welcoming to our guest since it's pretty much the first thing they see walking into our house.  To me the mudroom is a first impression of what guests can expect when it comes to the style of our house.  Etsy is one of my favorite places to look around for new inspiration and personal gifts.  It's a wonderful way to support DIYers across the globe!  Like I said, I've been on the lookout for the perfect "Welcome" print to frame in our mudroom.  Here are some of my favorite finds.  What do you think?


1. Welcome to our Home // by TheLionAndTheLark // $5

2. Chalkboard Welcome Sign // by KandCCreative // $5

3. Be Nice or Go Away // by chloevaux // $15.86+


4. Floral Welcome Sign // by ColorPrintables // $3

There's No Place Like Home // by LizzyClara // $25

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello, pinkparakeets. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.