Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Invisalign : 1st vlog update!

Hey guys! So I finally went ahead and got Invisalign! So far it's been kinda up and down. I was lucky enough to never really need braces as a child and my teeth have always been relatively straight, or have appeared to be pretty straight my whole life. With that being said, I do have some crooked teeth that have bothered me for a long time. I've been considering correcting my teeth for the past 5 years and this year I decided to make it happen! The way I see it, why not? I can have the super straight teeth I've always wanted by the time I'm 32. I don't want to wait until I'm 40 and wish I had done it a decade ago.
Since the process of straightening teeth is a visual one, I thought this would be the perfect time to start adding a few video blog entries, or "vlogs", as the inter web  calls them. Here is my first go at it! I'm already feeling pretty self conscious about posting this because you see me talk, and move, and this is far more "real life" me than any photo I've posted thus far.
Hopefully you like it! I even decided to get super real with you guys and show you what I look like at 6 A.M. (spoiler alert...it isn't pleasant! sorry to scare you. Happy Halloween?? lol) Okay so without any more babbling...here's my first video!!

**I just want to say that I don't know what any of the proper names for my teeth are, so if "bottom canine" is wrong...oops! I dunno **

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello, pinkparakeets. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.