Tuesday, October 14, 2014

growing up in Photo Booth



A few weeks ago it came to my attention that if you wanna find a sweet photo of me and Liam all you'd need to do is get on my computer and open up Photo Booth.  Without me even realizing it I was documenting our days together with a click of the mouse.  I thought it would be fun to go through them and share some of the good ones from birth to 18 months.  It's always so fun to go back through the old photos and see just how much Liam has grown.  It's also nice to see me transform from new mom into functioning human being again haha!

Going from 7 lbs to 22.5.  From bald to brush-able.  Early mornings.  Meltdowns.  Pointing out noses, heads, and ears and not to mention 3 moves!  I can't believe we've made it this far and our journey has been a great one.  Being a stay at home mom has been an emotional roller coaster.  I think it's safe to say that things haven't been all that easy for Liam either.  Growing up, experiencing the world, teething, solid foods, sitting up, crawling, walking, falling down and everything in between.  The first photo below was taken a few days after he was born and the last was last night before bed.  I almost including one of me breastfeeding but decided not to at the last minute...it's pretty boobacious.  But instead take note of the ponytail hair-dos and tank tops / v-neck tees ^___^

I'd love to know how you guys have been documenting your adventures in parenthood?  Computer? Phone? An actual camera!? Comment below!





























No comments:

Post a Comment

hello, pinkparakeets. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.