Friday, July 10, 2015

What happened in June!

Time for a photo update! I decided just to pull a bunch of photos from my phone from the month of June...easy peasy! I also wanted to say that in a few days (3 to be exact) i'll be celebrating another birthday...the big 31. I thought that maybe it would be cool to start a 52 week project on youtube...just for fun. Who knows, I'll probably just ditch the project almost as soon as I started it because that seems to be the only thing I'm good at sticking to...not following through. I hardly ever update this blog, only like 1x a month. I hope that'll change. There are lots of things I'm hoping for at the moment, but for now...let's just look at some pictures and a funny little video from snapchat.








X♥O
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello, pinkparakeets. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.