Sunday, August 3, 2014

Weekend Adventures V.1

I can already tell you that posting pictures while keeping my desktop organized will be quite the task for me.  I'm not sure how other bloggers do it!  I guess I'll need to start practicing keeping things in order and backing up frequently.  The majority of the pictures I'll be posting on the blog are from my phone.  I actually really dislike taking pictures on my digital camera because I feel no connection, and things are just easier with my phone.  If I'm going to take pictures with an actual camera it would always be film.  This particular weekend we had a lot of fun with our good friends.  We went out for sushi, went to the pool and park, and just spent a lot of time out and about in general.  Here are a few highlights from the past few days.  Enjoy!

What did you do for the weekend?

^^^ this is Liam's new "face" ^^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello, pinkparakeets. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.