Thursday, July 24, 2014

A look back at June

June was a tough month for our family.  We lost my beautiful grandmother at the end of May and I honestly cannot believe it has already been over a month since she passed.  Going through the photos on my phone brought a smile to my face and reminded me that I still have so much to be grateful for.  I picked out a few to share with you guys. So here is a look back on June.  Summer is here and we are definitely loving the warm weather! (maybe David isn't but pfft...he's just crazy pants).  I have been riding my new bike around town and I am really enjoying being out and about pulling Liam along in his "new" burley trailer. (doesn't he look so cute in his helmet!?) I have been keeping busy with eating lots of yummy desserts, watching the beautiful sunsets, family trips to the children's museum, and going crazy decorating our home.  Plus I've got a new toy!  I bought a polaroid back for my Mamiya rz67 pro ii and so far I am head over heels in love. ♥  I'll probably be sharing the polaroids on my photography blog soon.  Keep an eye out! Ok, on to the photos:

And if you haven't already, please subscribe to the blog and be sure to confirm your subscription!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello, pinkparakeets. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.